Searching for Top SEO Training Institute in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad? you are at the right place, We are specialized in taking SEO classes for beginners and Advanced.
What is SEO?
SEO(search engine optimization) is art or science of getting the website get ranked for particular keyword phrases.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results. Source Wikipedia
Importance of SEO in Internet Marketing
An SEO (Executive or Expert) plays an important role in getting web traffic to the website or blog to build their businesses and to attract new customers.
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) takes a little time to rank for the keywords but if it’s done we can rank for hundreds of similar keywords and also it is less costly compared to paid marketing.
If SEO is done correctly Google does free marketing for us – that means it will rank us for relevant keywords and helps us to build our business and brings us the loyal customers.
Who can learn SEO? Is there any eligibility for learning Search Engine Optimization?
Learning SEO requires nothing but basic knowledge on the internet and little English would be better.
There is no eligibility or no entrance exams to Get qualified to learn SEO.
What to expect from our SEO Training?
- We will teach you each and every concept in SEO.
- No placement assurance but you will get a job after training from us.
- You can start working as an SEO freelancer.
- Start your own websites or blogs and you can rank for the keywords that you want to rank for.
- You can call yourself as an SEO professional
Why Learn SEO From Our Institute?
This is a general question that everyone gets into their minds, that why should I learn SEO course from your institute? Because many SEO training institutes teach SEO?
Yes, you are right why should you learn SEO from us? There are many reasons
- Our main strength is our SEO trainer who is well known for his work and having 3+ of experience.
- Hiim teaches you proven SEO strategies and techniques that no SEO guru will teach you and make you work on real-time projects to get some hands-on experience.
- We do offer you 2 months of technical support when you get a job or have any doubts after completion of the SEO course.
- We teach you basic HTML tags.
- We visited and took demo classes in every SEO institute located in Dilsukhnagar. In some Institutes there are no SEO trainers available and some teach outdated SEO.
You might think what is outdated SEO, does the term really exist? – Yes, institutes teach outdated SEO.
Let me give you an example:
when I was learning SEO in an institution they taught me like for Keyword Research we must use Google Adwords Keyword Planner and no other tool is available. But the truth is Google Adwords Keyword Planner is actually used for paid advertising/PPC and there are a ton of keyword research tools on the web which gives more accurate data.
This is the mistake of trainers because they don’t even try or have time to update themselves on SEO. But we do work in real time and face SEO issues and solve it and we include this in our SEO course so that you can do it easily when you face it.
The process of Teaching SEO classes
Every day there will be an hour of theoretical and practical class, an assignment will be given to you based on the SEO class taught.
If you have any doubts, you can get clarified in the very next class.
We offer SEO training in real-time
Yes, you heard it right. We started real-time training because one day I got a call from a person some x, he told me that he wants to meet us for SEO project, we said ok and met the very next day in his office.
We introduced ourselves and he did the same. He told us that he already wet to SEO training and successfully completed the course but doesn’t know where to start.
We gave him the knowledge he wanted and blah blah blah…
Later we understood that we need to provide real-time training because not only him many are suffering from where and how to start SEO?
SEO Course Training Syllabus
Introduction to Internet and Search Engines
- What is the internet?
- What is a search engine?
- Types of search engines
- Why is Google different from other search engines?
- What is HTML?
- Tags in HTML
- Create a simple web page with HTML
- Deprecated tags
- Essential HTML tags to know for SEO
Introduction to Marketing & Digital Marketing
- What is Marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Traditional Marketing vs Digital Marketing (pros and cons)
- Modules in Digital Marketing
Introduction to SEO
- What is SEO?
- Why SEO is the best module in Digital Marketing
- Difference between SEO and SEM
- Why is SEO Hard?
- What are keywords
- Types of keywords
- Keyword research tools for SEO
- How to choose relevant keywords to our niche
- What are the short tail and long tail keywords?
- Why long tail keywords have high conversion rate?
- keyword density, relevance, prominence?
- keyword spamming and stuffing?
- Keyword cannibalization?
- What are LSI keywords?
On page optimization
- Title tag optimization
- Adding modifiers to title tag for better CTR
- Heading tag optimization
- URL Optimization
- Canonical URL
- Image tag optimization
- Internal links distribution
- Meta tags optimization
- Site speed optimization
- What is a sitemap? and how to create?
- What is robots.txt file and how to create?
- How to use LSI keywords
- What is off page optimization?
- What is Link building?
- Types of link building methods
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Commenting
- Feedback sites
- Blog Aggregators
- Guest Blogging
- Broken link building
- Misplaced Link building
- Audio Sharing Sites
- Roundup posts
- Article submissions
- Document sharing sites
- Press releases
- Business Directories
- Forum commenting
- What is Link Acceleration?
- NAP (Name, Address, Phone number)
- Local search engine submissions
- Reviews (Google+, Yelp and etc.,)
- Social signals (FB, Twitter, Google+)
- Local link building
- Local business listings
Google webmaster tools or search console
- What is search console?
- How to add your site to search console?
- How to check the health of your website?
- How to remove 404 pages in search console
- What do you mean by analytics
- Google Analytics and its alternatives
- How to add your site to google analytics
- How to track the traffic of your website
- Google Analytics tips and tricks
- EMD update
- Pigeon update
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) etc.,
- Google keyword planner
- Google Analytics
- Search Console
- Google auto-suggestion tool
- Screaming Frog
- Plagiarism checker tools
- Broken link checker tools
- SEO Essentials add-on tools
Advanced SEO Course Topics
- Google Sandbox?
- Google Trust, Relevancy, and Authority?
- Link sculpting?
- page rank?
- Link juice?
- Blackhat SEO and Whitehat SEO?
- SEO audit and how to do it?
- Competitor Analysis?
- Google 200 ranking factors
1.Who can learn SEO
a) Anyone who is having enthusiasm and a strong desire to learn SEO, there is no eligibility for age, gender, or any degree?
2.Can I work as a freelancer after learning SEO?
a) Yes, you can work as a freelancer after completion of SEO course and you can be your own boss.
Freelance sites: Upwork, Guru, Toptal etc.,
3.Job opportunities in SEO
a) As you can see everything is getting digital today like movie tickets, buying products online. This is the only sign that job opportunities in SEO are plenty.
4.Career options for SEO?
a)There are many career option for SEO
- You can get a job as an SEO executive
- You can work as a freelancer
- Start your own company and start serving your clients
- Start your own website/blog and earn money online
- If you are a business owner, you can get your things into digital and sell or offer products or services online through a website by doing SEO.
5. What will be salary SEO fresher in Hyderabad?
a) For fresher, it is a bit hard to hear but the Hyderabad companies not willing or ready to pay more. But the minimum salary for SEO fresher will be 10,000(per month)
Gradually it can be increased to 1Lakh when you are good at SEO, the experience is not a matter.
6. Do you give placement assistance?
a) We offer placement assistance but not job guarantee because that is you facing interview and answering the questions asked by interviewers.
7. Can retired people learn SEO and make money from online?
a) Of course yes, retired can do Blogging after Learning SEO and can make money from online advertising platforms like Adsense, Chitika and etc., and can work as freelancers.
8. Is there any benefit for MBA people learning SEO?
a) Yes there is added valued benefit for Mba people
9. Can I do it as a part-time job?
a) Yes, you can but the thing is SEO is a bit time consuming that is why you should spend a minimum of 2 to 3 hours a day on a project.
10. Do you offer SEO training for WordPress websites?
Yes, we are specialized in training SEO for CMS like WordPress. Because WordPress is top CMS used by 7 websites in every 10 websites on the web.
We hope our SEO course in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad will help you build your career better and brighter.